This section, in fact, summarizes all the foams that are not conventional, these were the first to be born, then over the years, many other more special foams have been incorporated, aimed at a very industrial and professional sector, more complex foams to manufacture, sometimes with low volume consumption, others not, in short, they can be both ether-based and ester-based foams.
- Conductive (not electrically charged).
- Viscoelastic (with memory)
- Basotect® (melamine based)
- PPI (filtering)
- Hydrophobic (water repellent)
- Very high densities (80, 110 kg/m3, etc.).
- No agglomerates.
Request more information